Have a question?


0345 8629002


Retrieve Documents

Fill the form

    Open 9AM-5PM, Monday-Friday

    Message us.

    Send a message using the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

    Need to make a claim?

    Read our frequently asked questions about claiming on your household policy.

    How do I claim?

    If you need to make a claim then please refer to your policy documents for the claim number of your insurer.

    Where can I find my policy documents?

    If you’ve purchased a policy with us then you can retrieve your policy documents by visiting the online portal using the link in your confirmation email or by clicking the button labelled ‘Retrieve documents’. You’ll be prompted to enter your username and password, these were supplied to you after the confirmation of your policy.

    If you require your login details to reset then please contact us.

    Will I have to pay an excess?

    Yes, you will have to pay the compulsory excess on the policy and any voluntary which you may’ve opted for.

    Sometimes you may have an endorsement which increases the excess, this can be located on your policy schedule.

    Will my no claims bonus be impacted?

    If you submit a claim and the claim is settled, your no claims bonus will be reduced by the insurer in accordance with their step-back rules.

    How long do I have to declare a claim?

    Any claims or losses will need to be noted on insurance quotations for a minimum of 3 years (differs dependant on the insurer and peril).

    Any claims, whether settled or not, may have an impact on your future premiums.

    Get a quote today.

    Quote online or by contacting us.

    Quick, easy and affordable.

    © 2024 · Quote 2 Insure



    6 Concept Park, Innovation Close, Poole, BH12 4QT


    0345 8629002

    T&R Direct Limited, trading as Quote 2 Insure, Registered in England No 04691636. Registered office: 6 Concept Park, Innovation Close, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4QT. T&R Direct Ltd is an Independent Intermediary, Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 604784. This can be checked at fca.org.uk.

    Should you wish to complain about our services you can do this by calling the office, email or post. Should you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) by telephone +44 (0) 300 1239 123, by post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Online by visiting their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or via email [email protected].